Seems everyone is enjoying vacation because again every one slept in this morning. I was up at 7:30 today to find grandma already making coffee. Enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee sitting out on the enclosed porch listening to the birds and the rustling of the leaves in the breeze. Very relaxing. It would be a great area to retire to except all the commercialization. Still, wonder what it would be like here in the winter. Thou, I don't think I would like driving up and down the hill to get to the cabin since it is sooo steep of a incline.
Came back in side to get a fresh cup of coffee and decided to do a little blogging before we get started on today's adventures. While sipping on cup of coffee and kicking back on couch I start a fire in the fire place. Got to love gas fireplaces, just takes a flip of a switch. I would like to put one of these in our house. Ah, every one is starting to stir and get up. I may have to go up to the bed room.
Sounds like mom, dad and grandma will not be going to silver dollar city today. They are going to a show or two in town. Silver Dollar City is a bout a 1 mile from the cabin, thou I think we will end up driving over to there and park. The park does not open till 9:30am and it is ten after 9:00am. I've never been to this theme park thou it can not be to different from others that I have been to before growing up. Mari thinks she is going to get me to go on the roller coaster rides. I think Jason and Ryan are going but they are still asleep. Mari is ready to go so I better quit blogging and get ready. I'll update today's blog later this evening.
Went to Silver Dollar City and spent the whole day there. Really enjoyed it. I even went on a couple of roller coaster rides. Most of everyone tried the water rides. They really got soaked. Well check out the pictures on the side.
Going to bed, long day but enjoyable.

