Mari and I went on to Fort Smith Historic Museum. We went ahead and paid the entry fees and got trolley tokens for the trolley. We went through the museum first. The museum had two floors of interesting stuff relating to Fort Smith area. Mari got in trouble with a volunteer from the museum. She was using the camera and it was using the flash. The staff member said that the flash destroys the paint and/or stain on the wood furniture. Funny thing we never saw a sign at the beginning and no one told us not to use flash photography when we paid at the front.
After the ride we returned to the Baymont Inn to meet up with Michelle, Breack, Phoenix and Jason. From there we went and had lunch at the Western Sizzlin restaurant. It ended up being one of the best meals I have had so far. From the restaurant mom, Michelle, Jason and I headed to the brothel down in the historic area of Fort Smith.
The brothel is actually a restored museum/welcome center. Back in the 1900 it used be Miss Laura's Social Club. The city did a great job restoring the building. The building is well kept and the rooms are very well kept.
From the brothel we drove by the Fort Smith National Cemetery. This was established back in 1819 and has served as a cemetery for military personnel since. First for the soldiers of the Fort, then both union and confederate soldiers during the civil war and the other great wars such as WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam and even soldiers from the most recent wars. Mom said it was very humbling. I have to agree. From here we went back to the Baymont to see what was going on.
Turned out not much was going on. Found my nephew Phoenix and Ryan swimming.
Not sure what time we are heading out to head towards Murfreesboro in the morning. I guess Michelle, mom and the others are staying up and playing some card games and try to figure out a game plan. I'm heading to bed.

